Thursday, October 2, 2008

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN

So, don't you enjoy reading about the Mudds? Well, we would love to hear your comments. It is easy. Press the "comment" link at the bottom of every post and... add a comment! I know that there are a lot of you who follow our adventures and we would love to know who you are! Drop a line... or two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS, lOVE EM MOM/BEV

Anonymous said...

I love these photos Alyssa!!! You look so beautiful! I totally want to be drinking wine with you and old san juan. I can cut Jon's face out of your photo and put mine in and pretend I am there.......ok was that weird? either way, things are great here- getting all geared up for Halloween. Thanks for the anniversary plug! As I told you, we had a fantastic time.