Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girls' Night, Culebra, Quincenera

Here was our Girls' Night in San Juan. Lindsey, Kim, Andrea, Mandi and Jodi. We went to dinner at a Flamenco show. It was a good time and something that we should probably do more often.


This last weekend, Jon was out of town (state, country) in CA with his brother and dad. The rest of us went to Flamenco Beach on Culebra and camped for Friday night. It was great to wake up on the beach. We spent the day snorkeling. It was good! One of the best places in the world, I am sure.




























Yesterday, I attended my first Quincenera. It was a great time. I took lots of picture, trying to document everything if I ever teach Spanish again. Ashley was beautiful. It was basically a wedding... just missing the groom. 14 bridesmaids, almost as many "groomsmen", dinner, dance, DJ, ... everything really. It was so fun to be invited!










































No comments: