You are at the right place if you have come to check out our Ukrainian adventures. We will try to keep you updated with photos, videos, and our own personal commentary! Enjoy!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween 2010
Jon, the team mascot, The Kozak. Me, ahhh... the pregnant cheerleader. Goooo Kozaks!! :o)
so i'm not sure if that bottom picture is real or not, but i was told that if your belly is round like a basketball (like in the pic)then you're having a girl, but if it's more football shaped then it's a boy...?? lol, i also heard if you carry high=girl, carry low=boy
JAYLYN!!! It's a PILLOW! I am not that HUGE ..... YET!!! :) Give me a couple more months! Interesting stuff though. Thursday we have our appointment where we could find out the sex if we wanted.... I think we are going to be surprised. :) Hope all is well!
3 comments:
so i'm not sure if that bottom picture is real or not, but i was told that if your belly is round like a basketball (like in the pic)then you're having a girl, but if it's more football shaped then it's a boy...?? lol, i also heard if you carry high=girl, carry low=boy
JAYLYN!!! It's a PILLOW! I am not that HUGE ..... YET!!! :) Give me a couple more months! Interesting stuff though. Thursday we have our appointment where we could find out the sex if we wanted.... I think we are going to be surprised. :) Hope all is well!
haha I thought that it was real for a second and I thought to myself that you had a long ways to go until April...:-) Love your costumes.
Post a Comment